You’ve earned them. Now enjoy them!
Below is a list of many of the benefits of your union membership. These benefits are offered to union members only.
AT&T Wireless Savings
Get 15% off monthly wireless service from AT&T, the nation’s only unionized wireless company.
Visit UnionPlus.org/ATT for coupon and local stores (use FAN# 00113662).
Accidental Death Insurance
Receive up to $20,000 in accidental death insurance coverage at no cost for one year.
Enhanced coverage available to buy. Call 1-800-393-0864 or visit UnionPlus.org/Insurance.
Free Credit Counseling
Get confidential, no-cost budget and credit counseling, plus free debt management assistance from certified, union-friendly counselors.
Annual $150,000 Union Plus college scholarship program, plus scholarships for the National Labor College and 15% to 60% discounts on The Princeton Review’s college test prep courses.
Save on entertainment with discounts at over 50 theme parks, movie theaters, museums, zoos and more.
Call 1-800-565-3712 (Use ID# 744387769).
Special program to help you and your children buy a home. Unique benefit helps make mortgage payments if you’re out of work.
Medical Bill Help
Experts negotiate on your behalf to reduce costs or set up reasonable payment plans for out-of-pocket medical bills over $400.
- Auto Insurance
- Home Insurance
Visit their website at www.libertymutual.com/hopeorg.
- Discounted Auto Repair
- Travel Planning Services
- Rewards and Benefits
Visit their website at www.texas.aaa.com.
AMERICAN INCOME LIFE
- Free $2500 AD&D life insurance for you and 10 others.
- Health Services Benefits Card
- and much more
Visit their website at www.ailife.com.
TEXAS DOCTORS COUNCIL
Injured on the job? Know Your Rights – Workers’ Compensation
Union Doctors treating union brothers and sisters!
Contact Sara Santiago at 281-923-3886 or 800-871-0551.
ULTIMATE PAIN SOLUTIONS
Therapeutic Services & Treatment Programs
Work-related Injuries, auto accidents, physical therapy, pain management, massage therapy and more.
9700 Richmond, St# 120, Houston 77042
HOPE VIP Concierge Hotline (713)580-4779
Preferred Appointment Times
Special GMS Team Assigned to HOPE members
Every $ Spent = Points Toward Free Teeth Whitening
Contribution to HOPE for new patient appointment
Several scholarship programs are available for AFSCME members and their children. Click on an individual scholarship from the list below to download an application and for information on requirements and deadlines.
- Gerald W. McEntee ScholarshipIn honor of former AFSCME Pres. Jerry McEntee this one-time $5,000 scholarship is awarded annually to an AFSCME member for use towards higher education.
- AFSCME Affiliate Scholarship ProgramsMany AFSCME affiliates have special scholarship programs designed to help their members pursue educational opportunities to advance on the job.
- AFSCME Family Scholarship$2,000 renewable scholarship awarded to 10 high school seniors each year.
- Jerry Wurf Memorial FundProvides three scholarships for the six-week Harvard Trade Union Program for full-time AFSCME staff planning a career in the trade union movement or an AFSCME member holding an elected position who is willing to take leave.
- Union Plus ScholarshipActive and retired AFSCME members, spouses and dependent children are eligible to apply.
- William Lucy Labor Scholarship FundProvides a scholarship for a rank and file AFSCME leader to attend the Harvard Trade Union Program, a six-week executive program of education and training in the political, economic, and organizational challenges confronting labor unions.